eScooters have gained
a mixed reaction around the world. Our goal is to have a positive impact with
our tours and this “Responsible Riding Policy” has been written to ensure we
operate our tours safely and in a responsible way. In operating eScooter tours we aim to provide a unique and safe way for people to explore Bangkok and the local cultures, whilst respecting the people and communities we ride through.
Our commitment to where we ride
- Roads belong to motorbikes, cars and big
- Pavements belong to pedestrians and street
- We will respect this and by default we will ride
on the roads unless we feel it is too dangerous.
- We will only use pavement if it is truly suitable.
E.g. there is a very wide pavement with no pedestrians. In such a case we will
use judgement as to whether suitable.
- We will push the scooters when we feel it is not
appropriate for either road or pavement.
Our commitment to safety
Safety is our number 1 priority and this includes the safety
of our guest and the others using the streets
- We require all riders to wear a helmet.
- For every tour we will include a safety briefing and time to practice riding before starting the tour.
- Our guides have the right to stop a rider if we feel they are riding dangerously.
- We will push scooters if roads are dangerous and pavements not suitable.
- When it is raining we may stop riding and continue by another mode of transport.
We will continuously review
We will seriously review all feedback on safety and our
impact on others around us.
- After each tour we send feedback requests to our
guests and carefully review feedback
- Guides are expected to feedback any issues
We welcome anyone who has feedback to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our eScooter Tours in Bangkok
Expique operates eScooter Tours in Bangkok in association with Scoota.
Explore historic Rattanakosin on our Scoot Bangkok Old Town tour
Explore the Thonburi backstreets and Choa Phraya riveside on our Scoot Bangkok’s Backstreets tour
Full details of our tours can be found here
Share this article: