Expique is a young and innovative travel company that aims to create and offer truly experiential and unique travel experiences in Bangkok and beyond. We take concepts and turn them into niche travel products. Our current offering (and brands) include: Bangkok Tuk Tuk Tours, Walks of Bangkok, The Market Experience Cooking School and our monthly cultural events “Random Thainess”. There is more to come.
We aim to be industry leaders. We want to create exceptionally great experiences with a strong focus in culture and sustainability and are looking for exceptional great people to help make this happen and who can grow with the company.
Expique has many exciting projects and we are looking for interns to help us. We currently will accept interns under the following categories.
Bangkok Researcher and Explorer (Product Development Intern)
Expique’s philosophy is about showing the unique local life in Bangkok. This is an opportunity for you to help us discover more about the secrets that Bangkok is hiding and turn them into unique experiences for our guests.
- Conduct research into specific details relating to areas and communities in Bangkok
- Identify new potential stops to be added to existing tours or for completely new tours
- Unveil stories about the local life
- Get out and explore Bangkok!
Creative Content Maker (Graphic Design and Video Intern)
Expique needs great content both for marketing and for creating materials to be used during tours and activities. This is an opportunity to put your skills to the test and get creative.
- Work with the team to come up with ideas for new content for both marketing and tour material purposes.
- Create graphics and / or video content (dependent on skill set)
Creative Campaign Coordinator (Marketing Intern)
Expique is a creative tours and experience company and is looking for creative ways to promote itself. This is an opportunity to put your skills to the test and get creative.
- Work with the team to come up with ideas for new marketing and promotional campaigns. This may include special events.
- Project manage the execution of the special campaigns. This includes taking ownership for the marketing related activities.
- Coordinate with the rest of the team to ensure it is a success
- Monitor and feedback on the success
Event Coordinator (Marketing Intern)
Expique is planning a series of workshops and events to help with our marketing drive and this is an opportunity for you to take ownership of some of these events.
- Coordinate all the activities for preparation of event and on the day itself
- Come up with ideas and work with team to promote events
- Must be available for at least 2 months
- Studying ore recent graduate in a related degree subject
- Maximum age 28
- Good command of English
- Creative and loves exploring
- A "Can Do" attitude and positive thinking that includes creative thinking is an asset
- A minimal salary
- Free breakfast and a weekly lunch
- A fun and entrepreneurial working environment
The job is based in Sathorn, less than 10 minutes walk from Chong Nonsi BTS station. We also have another base at Pak Klong Talad and some time may be spent there.
Please send a copy of a CV and covering letter to email@example.com