Expique is a young and innovative travel company that aims to create and offer truly experiential and unique travel experiences in Bangkok and beyond. We take concepts and turn them into niche travel products. Our current offering (and brands) include: Bangkok Tuk Tuk Tours, Walks of Bangkok, The Market Experience and our monthly cultural events “Random Thainess”. There is more to come.
We aim to be industry leaders. We want to create exceptionally great experiences with a strong focus in culture and sustainability and are looking for exceptional great people to help make this happen and who can grow with the company.
Expique is looking for a Social Media & Content Marketing Executive Executive to support the growth of Expique and The Market Experience by coordinating online marketing activities and content creation. You will work closely with CEO to create and deliver an engaging content strategy for both brand’s social media presences, as well as getting involved in a range of marketing activities.
- Manage Expique’s social media channels and content schedules
- Co-ordinate the creation of key marketing content
- Get involved in a range of marketing activities
As Social Media & Content Marketing Executive you will be critical in helping us promote our brands and grow.
Specifically, your responsibilities will be to:
- Manage and monitor social media channels for multiple brands, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and other relevant platforms
- Plan and execute monthly content and social media plans
- Create dynamic well written, graphic, and video content including social media and blog posts (advance graphic design and video production may be outsourced)
- Where appropriate coordinate with external content creators and suppliers of marketing services
- Support the management of digital marketing campaigns: SEM, Digital ad campaigns, printed material, email marketing, social media marketing and other online advertising to acquire leads and customers
- Take pictures and video of events and classes in order to create compelling content for social media accounts
- Propose new ideas and concepts for social media content
- To support additional marketing activities and special events
Be prepared to get involved in other things when needed!
Expique is a small company and you will also have the opportunity to really help grow the business. Expique currently only offers experiences in Bangkok but will look to expand to other cities this year and the ideal candidate will help us expand our online presence to quickly grow new products.
The ideal candidate must:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in a related subject
- Must be a Thai national
- Have an excellent understanding of English language grammar and spelling
- 2+ years' marketing, advertising or graphic design experience
- Possess skills in analytics, social media management
- Available to attend events and social promotions on certain evenings and weekends
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative mindset and passion to promote the local culture and experiences
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Awareness, understanding and genuine strong interest in current and latest digital trends, technologies and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Graphic design, Basic HTML and image and video editing skills (e.g. Photoshop) skills are a benefit
- A competitive salary and package based on experience
- Health Insurance
- Annual Bonus
- Leisure travel allowance
- Free breakfast and a weekly lunch
- A fun and entrepreneurial working environment
The job is based in Sathorn, less than 10 minutes’ walk from Chong Nonsi BTS station. We also have another base at Pak Klong Talad and some time may be spent there.
Please send a copy of a CV and covering letter to email@example.com