Expique is a young and innovative travel company that aims to create and offer truly experiential and unique travel experiences in Bangkok and beyond. We take concepts and turn them into niche travel products. Our current offering (and brands) include: Bangkok Tuk Tuk Tours, Walks of Bangkok, The Market Experience cooking school, and our monthly cultural events “Random Thainess”. There is more to come.
We aim to be industry leaders. We want to create exceptionally great experiences with a strong focus in culture and sustainability and are looking for exceptional great people to help make this happen and who can grow with the company.
Expique is currently looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to take responsibility for growing our online presence, brand and sales.
- Overall responsibility for developing and executing a digital marketing strategy that supports a multiple brand strategy and ultimately leads to revenue growth
- Manage all aspects of digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, website ownership, email marketing, social media and online advertising campaigns
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and optimise conversions
- Ensure Expique maintains online best practice and stays ahead of competitors in our online capabilities and presence
As Digital Marketing Manager you will be a critical part of the team and report direct to the CEO. Specifically, your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and execute a digital marketing strategy that supports a multiple brand strategy and ultimately leads to revenue growth
- Develop and execute a rolling marketing plan to cover promotion across all channels and mediums including: SEO/SEM, marketing database, email marketing, social media and online advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) on a monthly basis
- Manage company’s website including web development projects and taking responsibility for updating content and manage web optimisation projects
- Manage content creation process and work with both internal and external content creators
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and online marketing campaigns.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate and the customer experience across multiple channels and improve conversions
- Identify and manage relationships with online distribution partners
- Co-ordinate with external partners, including web developers, designers and content creators
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Provide support for offline sales and marketing activities
Be prepared to get involved in other things when needed!
Expique is a small company and you will also have the opportunity to really help grow the business. Expique currently only offers experiences in Bangkok but will look to expand to other cities this year and the ideal candidate will help us expand our online presence to quickly grow new products.
The ideal candidate must:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing or a related field.
- At least 4 years of experience in online marketing
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and social media
- Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of website analytics tools. e.g. Google Analytics
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Experience in maintaining wordpress powered website. Additional knowledge of web technologies is a bonus
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Good command of English
- A competitive salary and package based on experience
- Health Insurance
- Annual Bonus
- Leisure travel allowance
- Free breakfast and a weekly lunch
- A fun and entrepreneurial working environment
The job is based in Sathorn, less than 10 minutes’ walk from Chong Nonsi BTS station. We also have another base at Pak Klong Talad and some time may be spent there.
Please send a copy of a CV and covering letter to email@example.com